Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top Outfits 2015

A new year is coming up I thought I'd show you my favorite outfits of 2015.
I wore this to a fashion show. I love the feather top and jacket.


This Trashy Diva dress is one of my favorite dresses. It's my don't know what to wear dress and it can be dressed up or down.


I love pink and green together.


This is super Christmas-y. I love wearing my silly holiday jewelry.


I wore this to a trade show. I like the mix of professional and fun.
I hope everyone has a fun New Year's Eve.

5 comments :

Aleczandra Sallows said...

So many beautiful outfits, but I think I like the first one best! That fringe top and green cropped blazer are amazing. Happy 2016!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Straight A Style said...

So many great looks!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Imogen said...

You're outfits are the best. I love your style so much.

Natassia said...

So many cute skirts! :)

All the best for 2016! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Midwest Muse said...

You had a great year in outfits!