Saturday, December 19, 2015

Star Wars Clothing

I was going to talk about red and green Christmas dresses and then I remembered that Star Wars is out and that's much more exciting! I'm going to see it on Monday, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm trying to know as little as possible. I'm not going on Facebook until after I see it so I don't accidentally run into spoilers.
This sleepshirt is cozy and the R2-D2 print looks really nice.
I really like R2-D2. This purse is adorable and subtle. It would be a quirky piece with a little black dress.
This Leia dress is really impractical but it comes with buns! I love Leia she's a great character. I've bee wanting to make a Leia costume for a while. I don't know much about the new movie. I want to go in knowing little but I do know a few of the new characters and I'm so excited for Rey.
These BB8 earrings are my favorite piece in this post. I think they are really subtle. BB8 is adorable and I love that JJ Abrams actually uses a real robot instead of CGI.
The socks are probably the most practical piece. I love pairing fun socks with my work clothes. I've got Frozen, sports and ice cream but no Star Wars ankle socks.
Will you be seeing The Force Awakens?


1 comment :

awhite said...

How fun! I saw the latest SW this weekend and love dit!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge