Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Force

I wore this to see Star Wars. I guess it's a little dorky to dress up for a movie but I have a lot of Star Wars stuff. I loved The Force Awakens! It felt so real and like the Star Wars magic returned. It was a good day and I got to have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants too.


I love these faux fur earmuffs. They are so fun and they really keep my ears warm. I got them in white too.
Shirt- Kohl's (exact plus size), Necklace- Etsy (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar),
Earmuffs- Charming Charlie (exact), Leggings- H&M (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar)

Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

2 comments :

Aleczandra Sallows said...

Oh my goodness, this shirt is SO cute and I love the glittery leggings!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Rachel said...

Cute outfit. I loved that movie as well and agree with you it had the whole magic of the orignal trilogy within it (and quite the humor as well).
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
http://garaytreasures.com