Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bows and Ornaments

I wore this to a holiday luncheon. I don't get to wear my fancy clothes at the store too much so I wore almost all of my red and green stuff to the lucheon. And I got to wear my fun Christmas jewelry.


The skirt can make me look a bit hippy but it's so cute.

Shirt- Loft (similar), Skirt- Romwe (exact), Jacket- Vintage (similar), Necklace- Charming Charlie (very similar), Ring- Charming Charlie (similar, matching earrings), Shoes- Irregular Choice (similar)
Make sure you enter my giveaway
 Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

4 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Wow! This is the absolute perfect holiday outfit! I love that skirt - it's stunning! And your jacket is gorgeous and detailed. And my favorite part of the holidays is breaking out the xmas jewelry. :)

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com

the cape on the corner said...

so festive!
b

Regina L. L. Wells | You Are a Daisy said...

Oh my gosh, you look so perfectly adorable. I'm loving the girly graphic tee with the festive Christmas colors. And that necklace...you already know that's a winner! Hope you had fun at the luncheon and getting to wear your fun clothes. Merry Christmas!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a fun holiday look! Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and had a wonderful Christmas. See you in 2016!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com