Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Blue Floral

I think I wore this for a sampling event that my community puts on. I was a vendor but I also got to taste a lot of treats from local restuarants and some nice wine too.



Sweater- Ann Taylor (similar), Skirt- Banana Repbulic (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Necklace- Loft (similar), Tights- (similar) Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday

8 comments :

Denise Kokinis said...

That skirt is so pretty! I love the colors of it!!

Feel free to stop by my blog and join my link-up! Have a lovely week!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a beautiful skirt! I love the dark colours in it. Great necklace too!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Straight A Style said...

Such a pretty skirt! The slight sheen makes it feel very festive.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Carmen Varner said...

Wow! Is that floral? It's so abstract & beautiful; it kind of looks like a watercolor paint. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Lindsey Puls said...

Oooh your skirt is beautiful! I love the pop of color from your shoes too!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com

Shea Sayers said...

I love that skirt--the colors and print are so pretty. Fun shoes too!

Johanna said...

I love that you always opt for skirts...you're a girl after my own heart!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Love your pretty skirt

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com