Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blue and Silver

I wore this a week or two ago. It's just gotten cold enough for jackets. I like the navy and bright blue together. The silver in my shirts is a little on the blue side.



Shirt- Made by me (similar), Skirt- Loft (similar), Shoes- Payless (similar), Tights- We love colors (exact), Bracelet- (similar) Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy

5 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

How cute! I am loving those blue tights with your boots! I am always on the hunt for a fun pair of colored tights. :)

Straight A Style said...

Great skirt! I love pairing tights and boots with my skirts in the winter.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Chaicy Style A Pastiche said...

I Love this outfit and how it was paired with those shoes. You look fabulous

xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche

We Love Colors said...

You look incredible, how cool you made your own shirt! Thanks for featuring our tights!

We Love Colors said...

Thank you for tagging us! We appreciate you. Happy Holidays.