Friday, November 13, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale

I know I talked about makeup a month or two ago but the big VIB Sephora sale starts today so everything in this post is from Sephora. It starts today and goes until the 16th. Use the code VIB20.
The perfume value sets are a great deal. You can try out a bunch of fragrances and you get a voucher for a full size of your favorite. This liquid luxuries set includes two of my favorite day scents Candy and Daisy
I love gift sets. They are a good way to test out new products you might not be sure about. I like this palette because it has neutrals and brights. I haven't used this one but it looks like it has great colors.
I'm not a big blush girl but I love Orgasm from Nars. It's a great color. I use Super Orgasm it has a bit of glitter in it but it's not too much. I also like the orgasm lipgloss
I love this palette. It is one of my go-tos. It goes from day to night. It also has instructions and I like that since I still feel a little new to makeup. It normally use the purple side or the gold side. It also includes primer. The Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is pretty good too. 
I really like the sephora lipstain. It goes on like a gloss and then dries to a matte. I like it because it isn't super drying to my lips and the color stays put.
Are you getting anything from the sale?

No comments :