Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pre Black Friday

I won't be able to go out on Black Friday but I might get a thing or two online. I thought I'd look around for some stuff to make a list.
I love cowl necks. I don't have a cowl neck sweater and this teal one from Loft looks cozy.

How fun is this feather skirt. It would be perfect for new years. If feathers aren't your thing, this fringe skirt is cute and budget friendly.
I love the back of this top. It's dramatic but it can be worn with a lot of things. I like the slight bell of the sleeves too. It's 70s without being too much.
This metallic skirt from Loft, has a nice shape. The fabric looks like it can go from casual to dressy very easily.
This dress is very good for spring. I love the color and the overlay.
Are you doing anything for Black Friday?

No comments :