Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Gold

I went kind of neutral. Sequins are neutral right? I went to a ladies coffee networking group. I won a door prize.




Skirt- New York and Company (similar), Sweater- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Aerosoles (exact), Necklace- Loft (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact), Purse- Kate Spade (similar)
 Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy

9 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

What a fun outfit!! I love the sequins and leopard print, and I really like how well your skirt and purse match. And congrats on winning a door prize! (I never ever win those haha.)

Straight A Style said...

Love the sequin and leopard combo! Very pretty.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a skirt! I love it with the leopard top and bag. Beautiful!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

Ooh that skirt is so fun! I love it paired with the leopard and pop of turquoise!

Johanna said...

Bring on the sequins. My favorite part about the holidays!

Happiness at Mid Life said...

You can never go wrong with leopard and sequins!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

Amber Shannon said...

Fabulous look! I adore your sequin skirt... such a perfect piece for the holidays!!


Amber
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Olive Green & Black

awhite said...

Can't beat a sequin skirt for the holiday season, that's for sure. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Rachel said...

What a great holiday look! I love the sequined skirt and leopard combo.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures