Saturday, October 3, 2015

Halloween Costumes Clueless

Every weekend this October I'm going to show you some Halloween costumes with pieces you can wear again! I'm going to start with Clueless. Clueless is one of my favorite movies. I was Cher for Halloween last year and I might be her again this year.

Forever 21 says this is a dress. Adding a sheer jacket makes it great for listening to Billie Holiday.
If you don't want to go full plaid suit, the plaid skirt and yellow sweater is a good option. Party City does have a costume available.
Every Cher needs a Dionne. This plaid jacket from Target and plaid skirt from Romwe look great together.
If you add a white boa and 90s cell phone to this Forever 21 dress you have the look from the poster.

1 comment :

The Bandwagon Chic said...

So cool halloween outfit ideas
Love it

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic