Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gingham and Houndstooth a collab

Today Zarrah and I collaborated on a post.She wore houndstooth and I wore gingham.



Zarrah's blog shows her outfits and her travel. She blogs at The Bandwagon Chic. She is also a model and a stylist. Her Blog, Her Bloglovin and Her Instagram.
Shirt- My moms, Skirt- Express, Ring- Charming Charlie's, Shoes- Charming Charlie's, Necklace- Loft
Are you interested in collaborating with me? Send me an email at tresfly@gmail.com Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy

17 comments :

awhite said...

Love the bold-striped skirt!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Wrapped In Scarlet said...

Cute look. Love the skirt. :D

Rachel Lynne said...

Love the mix of prints here, very lovely!

Jalisa G said...

Loving the pattern mixing here, such a pretty look! I also adore Zarrah's outfit, too! You both did some great styling here :) I hope you have an amazing day, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Straight A Style said...

Love the gingham! Looks great with your stripes.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Grace Liang said...

Cute pattern mixing!
Very happy to find your blog. Take care and keep in touch! Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

Grace
http://colorandgrace.com 

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

I really like the checks and stripes!

Shea Sayers said...

Both looks are great! I love your print mixing--the checks work perfectly with the stripes in your skirt!

Shybiker said...

I love your feminine poses. I'm gonna steal 'em!

Ivana Split said...

so girly and beautiful! great mix of prints!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

Ivana Split said...

so girly and beautiful! great mix of prints!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

Imogen said...

I am the biggest fan of pattern mixing so I love this! Your hair also looks very beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Your mix of prints is lovely! I love gingham so much and I adore your top!

Rebecca
http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

twopeasinablog said...

Love the pattern mixing of the bold stripes and gingham! So fun.
Thanks for linking up with us.
Betsy
http://www.twopeasinablog.com

The Bandwagon Chic said...

You look stunning babe.
Love our collab :)
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Lindsey Puls said...

Awesome job mixing your prints - looks great! I also LOVE that skirt! :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Rachel said...

What a cute collab, I love both your looks.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures