Thursday, October 1, 2015

Feathers and Pearls

Last weekend my friend and I went to Dc Fashion Week. It was pretty fun and we accidently coordinated. We both wore black and green.
I picked up this feather top a while ago on a great sale. It was originally over $100 but I got it for $15. The jacket is vintage. When my favorite vintage store was closing the owner pulled this from the back because he thought I would like it. He was right. Pearls,rhinestones and feathers is a bit much for everyday but I thought it worked for the event.



Jacket-vintage (similar), Shirt- Ann Taylor (similar), Skirt- Romwe (exact), Necklace- Forever 21 (similar,similar), Ring- vintage (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar)
Linking to Throwback Thursday , Thursday Fashion Files,Spotlight of the week, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, Garay Treaures , Walking in Memphis in High Heels, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy

12 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Oh my goodness, Jessica! This outfit is stunning!! I love every bit of it. Your top and skirt and the pearls - it's all beautiful! And glad to hear you had a wonderful time at the fashion show. :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Rachel Lynne said...

I love all the details you have going on, from the pattern of your skirt, feathered top and jeweled jacket - it all works together so well for a beautiful, unique look!

Straight A Style said...

How fun to attend fashion week. Your feather top is the perfect piece for that event.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ali Hval said...

I love all the play with textures here--so fun with the beading on your green jacket and the fringe underneath!

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What a unique outfit, it has such a fun vintage edge!

Shea Sayers said...

What a fun top! I love it with that skirt too, I agree that it's perfect for fashion week. I hope you had fun!

Stripes n Vibes said...

Wow this feather top is a real steal, such a great price and it looks gorgeous!
Love your outfit!

Tanya
www.StripesNVibes.com
BlogLovin

LyddieGal said...

The feathery crop is so much fun! Hope you had a great time at fashion week!
Chic on the Cheap

Happiness at Mid Life said...

What a beautiful top and what a great price too!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Marisa Raquel Fonseca said...

Nice outfit with great colors!

http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

Rachel said...

What a pretty look and fun way of styling that feathered top.
You look beautiful.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What an awesome outfit! I love the different patterns and textures that are going on.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com