Thursday, October 15, 2015

Elephants

I wore this to a business group meeting.They are a pretty fun and casual group. This is one of my go to dresses when I don't know what to wear. It's flattering and comfortable.




Dress-Loft (similar),Belt- New York and Company (similar), Bracelet-Charming Charlie (exact), Shoes-Thrift (similar), Scarf- Pier One (similar)
Linking to Throwback Thursday, Thursday Fashion Files, Spotlight of the WeekConfident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels

10 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

I LOVE this whole look! The dress is gorgeous with the scarf, and blue is a fantastic color on you! Those sunnies are so glamorous! :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

awhite said...

You look great in blue, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Straight A Style said...

Cute scarf! Love the blue on you.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Imogen said...

The blue is so pretty and the scarf is adorable.

Mary R said...

Adorable scarf! It goes great with that comfy looking dress. By the way, I love purple too!

http://www.districthilo.com

Love,
Mary

Shea Sayers said...

I love this whole look--that dress is gorgeous and you're right, super flattering. The scarf adds the perfect touch of whimsy :)

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I have the same dress in pink that I love (but I can't fit into right now) and I remember how much I love the fit of it. Love how you styled it!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Jess said...

Cute outfit! That scarf is awesome, I can't believe you got it at Pier One--great find!!

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the cobalt blue on you, so pretty, and the cap toe shoes are perfect with this look!
Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Rachel said...

That scarf and this dress are just the cutest together, what a great business meeting look.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures