Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Elephants and Polka dots

I had a busy day in this dress. I had a meeting at my old high school for a fundraiser. I also went to the library and picked up some marketing books because there is something our business is not doing right and I want to fix it. Then I attempted shopping at Kohl's (I got a cute dress), and picked up some supplies.

My body has changed shape a lot so I'm really glad this dress still fits. It's one of my go to pieces.
Dress- Made by Me (elephant print dress), Sweater- J.crew (similar), Belt- JCPenney (similar),Tights-(similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact) Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy

6 comments :

The Bandwagon Chic said...

This is such a cute dress
Love it
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Lindsey Puls said...

Wow! You made that dress?! It's absolutely beautiful! You are very talented, Jessica!

-Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Alexandra B. said...

Love that dress! Elephants are one of my favorite animals. Great work :)

Johanna said...

Oh my gosh, the print is so cute on that dress...I love fit and flare dresses!

awhite said...

How cute is that elephant print?!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Rachel said...

Cute print on that dress, great pattern mixing here!
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures