Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Denim

My normal jeans are a little too tight so they are now work jeans. I got these bootcut Denizen jeans from Target for my new casual jeans. The short length is just the right length for heels. It's a nice medium between flare and skinny. The wider leg balances out my hips.




Jeans-Target (exact),Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Jacket- Loft (similar), Necklace- mom's (similar),
Bracelet- Charming Charlie's (exact), Shoes- Aerosoles(exact) Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Two Peas in a Blog, Trendy Wednesday, Color and Grace, The Pleated Poppy

5 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Very cute! I actually have those exact jeans! :) I really like the fit of Denizen!

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Rebecca said...

Those jeans are super cute and I love your jacket! Lovely outfit!

Rebecca
http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

Straight A Style said...

It is always tough to find the right pair of jeans. These look good on you!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What a cute, casual outfit!

Rachel said...

What a cute blazer jacket and casual look. You are welcome for the feature.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures