Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sweaters

Sweaters are great for the transition into fall. Ann Taylor and Loft are two of my favorite places for sweaters. If you live near an Ann Taylor outlet sometimes you can get cashmere sweaters for $20. I picked some sweaters from a few places that you can pair with summer things to help transition.
I really like the print on this Ann Taylor cardigan. The colors are great to make your light colored summer dresses work in fall.
This duster from Asos is a great lightweight piece. It would look great with skinny jeans and a graphic tee for movie night. I like that it doesn't have buttons; I think that it makes it a bit more updated.
A black and white sweater goes with everything. You can pair it with bright skirts for a fun bit of color. Spongebob says that it's always the best time to wear a striped sweater. You can't argue with that.
I love the button back detail on this Loft sweater. You can get 40% off at Loft this weekend with the code FALL40.
I really like sweaters with animals on them so of course I like this Yumi swan cardigan. 

1 comment :

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Ohhh so cute sweaters.
Love the 1st one.

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic