Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Show

I wore this to a trade show in Atlantic City. I went down the night before and walked the boardwalk. The pedometer on my phone says I did over 14,000 steps just doing that. I liked that a lot of the vendors at the show were pretty small.


Shirt- Old Navy(similar), Skirt- Banana Republic (similar), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (similar),
Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Bag- Kate Spade(similar)

Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels

12 comments :

The Bandwagon Chic said...

I love teh print of your skirt.
So chic and pretty

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

awhite said...

I'm loving that pretty pink bag!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Doused In Pink said...

Love the print of your skirt and that pink bag!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I love the printed green skirt with this pink bag! Beautiful colours together.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Adriele said...

This look is adorable! I love the colors with your skin tone. :) SUPER cute.

Stopping by from the Confident Twosday link-up!

-Adriele
www.StyleAssisted.com

Shybiker said...

Very cute. And I'd trade a motorcycle for your hair. :)

Straight A Style said...

I always love it when I end up with a ton of steps after doing something fun! Love the pattern on your skirt. Gorgeous!
Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shea Sayers said...

I'm pretty sure my step count was pretty sad today... I think I need a monitor so I'll get better about that. Anyway, I love your skirt!

What Would V Wear said...

Loving those green hues, the skirt is super cute!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!
XOXO, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

E said...

Cute pink bag!

District of Chic

lornamai said...

Your skirt is stunning and I love your choice of colours. Thanks for linking up with THT linkup yesterday. Can I remind you to follow our social links as well? We would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Rachel said...

What a lovely skirt, very elegant and a lovely look on you too I might add.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have INspired Me"
Rachel xo

Garay Treasures