Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Red and Gingham

I wore this to a networking luncheon. I'm really trying to network to bring people into the store because the store is not doing well. I hope it picks up soon.

I was wearing a necklace but it didn't show up in any of the photos.

Shirt- Mom's (similar), Skirt- Romwe (exact), Shoes-Charming Charlie (similar) Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, The Pleated Poppy, For the love of leopard, What I wore Wednesday

12 comments :

Rachel Lynne said...

This is seriously adorable!

Alecz Sallows said...

This is such a cute outfit! Love red maxi and blue gingham!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this feminine look! :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Nicole K. said...

Great post!

Have a nice day!:)
xoxo
Love & Light

http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

Doused In Pink said...

The gingham and red is such a cute combo! Love this girly look!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Straight A Style said...

Lovely combination! I am on a total midi skirt kick right now!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shea Sayers said...

I love this look! I just bought a gingham shirt myself and now I want to pair it with a red skirt like this. Love it!

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Oh so stunning look
So fall ready
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Lindsey Puls said...

Very cute look! I love that skirt!

Sierra Oblad said...

Cute outfit! Love the color combination and the subtle pattern mixing! The embossed skirt is gorgeous!

Sierra
Sierra Elizabeth

Rachel said...

Such a lovely pairing, I love the gingham top.
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"

Rachel xo


Garay Treasures

Abigail Castro said...

Coincidentally, I was looking at this same skirt from Oasap the other day and I am going to be buying it for sure. Such a fab skirt!

xo,
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane