Saturday, September 5, 2015

Printed Gowns

It's been a long week I just want to look at some pretty dresses. Today I'm highlighting printed gowns. I think they really stand out in a crowd of the solid color dresses.
This Carmen Marc Valvo dress is so breezy. I love the little keyhole neckline.
I love the color on this Carolina Herrera dress. The pleats at the waist are a really nice touch.
This Oscar de la Renta dress is so fun! The different sized polka dots keep it interesting.
This Sachin and Babi dress is very classic. I think it would look good on someone like Carey Mulligan or a redhead.
This Theia dress has a wonderful skirt. I like the panels of solid that help highlight a waist.

4 comments :

The Bandwagon Chic said...

I love the marble printed dress.
So cool look
The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Imogen said...

The third one is my favourite, it is perfect. What I'd do to be able to wear that somewhere.

Lindsey Puls said...

They're all gorgeous! I really like the Oscar de la Renta one!

Shybiker said...

OMG, I'm swooning over these! So pretty. You have great taste.