Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Glitter and Lace

I wore this to go to lunch with my friend and helping her pick out some clothes. This dress is a little fancy so I kept accesorizing simple with just a sparkly belt and big ring. My mom and I share this jacket. I like it because it has sequins woven in. It was the perfect jacket to stay warm in cold ac and it toughens up the lace a little bit.




Dress- Loft (similar), Jacket- Banana Republic (similar), Ring- Vintage (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar)
Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, Classy yet trendy

7 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Wowza! This outfit is stunning! I love the jacket and the dress together - they're both gorgeous pieces!

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Sierra Oblad said...

Gorgeous lace dress! And I love the sequins on that moto jacket!

Sierra
Sierra Elizabeth

Straight A Style said...

What a lovely lace dress! How fun to share a piece with your mom. I sometimes do that too with mine.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Johanna said...

Lacy dresses are always a good idea! This is so pretty on you!

awhite said...

Such a pretty lace dress!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Ali Hval said...

You're so darling! Lace is cute on you. :)

Imogen said...

Sparkle, pink and lace- it doesn't come much better than that.