Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fall Floral

Over the weekend I went bowling with some of the girls from dance that I haven't seen since our studio closed. It turns out we aren't very good at bowling. I like dark floral prints for fall. They are still girly but they are seasonally appropriate. I saw this scuba top at the thrift store, I really like the cutouts. I put a colorful tank underneath of it to make the cutouts stand out.


Skirt- Banana Republic (similar), Shirt- Thrift (similar), Tank- Wet seal (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar), Necklace- Loft (similar)
Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels, The Pleated Poppy, Trendy Wednesday

3 comments :

Straight A Style said...

Ha, I'm not very good at bowling either. It's usually fun though! I love your dark floral skirt. Perfect for fall.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

awhite said...

Dark florals for fall- yes please!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Rachel said...

I am terrible at bowling, but it sure is fun here and there. Lovely fall look!
Thanks for linking up to "Bloggers WHo Have Inspired Me"
Rachel xo
Garay Treasures