Thursday, September 17, 2015

Eyelet

I wore this to check out a business networking group. Everyone was very friendly.I think I will join it. I picked up this skirt from Loft outlet a while ago. I didn't like it for the height  of summer but now that it's a little cooler I think it works great and it will go into fall and winter.
I know 3/4 sleeves seem long for bare legs but it is a very light knit and I love the touch of glitter in the knit.


Skirt- Loft (similar,similar petite), Shirt- Made by me (similar), Bracelet-vintage (similar)
Shoes-Aersosoles (exact)
Linking with: Color and Grace, Fashion Files,Spotlight of the week, Throwback Thursday 

9 comments :

awhite said...

Loving that cool statement bracelet, babe!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shybiker said...

Very cute. This outfit could easily transition into Fall by replacing the cute sandal-wedges with tights and regular shoes.

Lindsey Puls said...

Super cute! You always have the best skirts! :)

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This skirt is so cute! I love the eyelet details. That turtleneck is beautiful too!

http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Straight A Style said...

A good skirt and top is always the perfect thing!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ali Hval said...

Glad you found a wonderful group to get into--I'm sure you'll be great! That skirt is lovely on you! And thanks for your sweet words on my last post. Gotta follow those dreams, you're absolutely right.

Shea Sayers said...

I love the pretty eyelet texture of that skirt! Hope you enjoy the networking group!

Doused In Pink said...

Your skirt is darling! Love that bracelet!

Jill
Doused In Pink

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Great skirt and fun statement bracelet!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com