Saturday, September 12, 2015

Clip on Earrings

I love clip-on earrings even though I have pierced ears. I'm pretty fidgety so if I wear heavy earrings I play with them too much. Clip-ons let me wear bold styles with out pain. I love vintage clip-ons, if you look in antique shops or thrift stores you can get pretty good deals.
 I like the pearl surrounded by branches. It's very elegant.
If you don't have pierced ears, these are a great stud option.
I like how these Kendra Scott earrings aren't super shiny.
I like the mod look of these Liz Claiborne earrings.
I like the black and silver combo on these Napier earrings.

2 comments :

Shybiker said...

I wear clip-ons 'cause only one of my ears is pierced. At first they were hard to find but when friends heard my plight, they sent dozens my way. As you show, there are all kinds. Most you'd never know are clip-ons.

Imogen said...

They are all so pretty. I especially like the red one near the end. I actually haven't ever thought about clip ons before.