Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tulle

Tulle isn't just for ballerinas. It can add a touch of whimsy or elegance to an outfit.
I love the printed tulle on this Chi Chi dress. It also has a really nice cross back.
This is such a romantic skirt. I really like embellished tulle skirts. This Micheal Kors one is also nice.
This Jovani dress makes tulle a little bit edgier. I love the embellishments.
This Target fascinator is so fun. It would look awesome with a black dress.
I love this Carolina Herrera wave tulle dress. I love the drama.

4 comments :

Rebecca Harasym said...

I agree tulle is fantastic and adds the perfect girly touch to any outfit! Love your gorgeous picks here! I seriously want all of them!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Shybiker said...

Tulle is wonderfully feminine and attractive. I once wore it riding my motorcycle!

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Such lovely dresses.
Tulle is a great fashion trend right now

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Ali Hval said...

Tulle is pretty dang fantastic. I love them in skirts!