Saturday, August 8, 2015

Quirky Purses

I love fun shaped purses. I just got one shaped like an otter. The only downside about these purses is they are so small. But the small size also helps keep them from looking too kiddie.
I love this Whimsical balloon purse from Modcloth. Using only a few colors keeps it grownup.
This Kate Spade butterfly clutch is gorgeous. I love the bright colors paired with black. It is so perfect for a function where you want to keep your outfit serious you can have fun with your purse.
Elephants are one of my favorite animals so it's no surprise I like this Alice + Olivia elephant clutch. I like the pop of orange.
This pig purse is so fun! I love the glitter and it's little swirly tail. You can also change the strap from gold to rainbow.
What's better than a box of chocolates? A purse shaped like a box of chocolates. I love this truffle purse from Kate Spade. Almost every piece is different, just like a real box of chocolates.

5 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Quirky, novelty purses are my weakness! I want to buy them alllll! I really like that Kate Spade butterfly purse, it's gorgeous!

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Shybiker said...

So cute! I love these.

Imogen said...

They are all so perfect and totally my style. I've had my eye on the kitty cat bag from Modcloth for awhile.

LyddieGal said...

Oh so cute! Kate Spade really does have some fun and quirky bags. Not sure I'd want them in my daily rotation, but definitely fun once in a while.
Chic on the Cheap

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Oh so cute,I love it
Esp the piggy :)

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic