Thursday, August 13, 2015

Princess Party

I did a princess night at the shop. We had princesses and face painting. I got a little festive for the occasion. I'm not sure if this skirt is very flattering but it is very princess-y. The princesses we had were so cute. They even sang and danced.
I tried to do dragon queen hair and a fluffy skirt.

My mom got me this otter purse. And what is a princess without an adorable animal sidekick?
Here's everybody.
Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Skirt- Romwe (exact), Purse- Amazon (exact), Necklace- Forever 21(similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar)
Linking to Happiness at Midlife

6 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Oh my goodness! This is the best outfit ever! I love the skirt! And how cute is your purse? Great job on your hair, too! What an awesome princess look. :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Shybiker said...

You look so cute! The skirt is pretty and the bag made me laugh. I'd give away one of my motorcycles to be invited to a Princess Party. :-)

What Would V Wear said...

I love the midi skirt! So pretty and feminine!
Happy weekend!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Sampada said...

Cute skirt! Also, what an adorable purse :)
Glad your princess party went well!

sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

Rebecca Harasym said...

That looks like my kind of party! You looked amazing! I am so loving that balloon print skirt and your mom picked out the perfect accessory for you! I adore that otter bag!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Happiness at Mid Life said...

I want to come to this party!! This looks so fun!

Alice
www.happpinessatmidlife.com

Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.