Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pin Up

Nothing says end of summer like a pin up girl dress. I've been working on another dress in this style and I just put the zipper in and it doesn't fit. So I have very little motivation to do the hem.
I thought the yellow belt was a nice contrast against the blue.
I got some bbq and I was so glad I brought my sweater because I was right under the vent.
Dress- Made by me (similar style), Belt- Jc Penney (similar), Sweater- Loft (similar), Shoes- Charming Charlie (similar), Necklace- Loft (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar)Linking to Confident Twosday, Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and StylishGaray Treasures, Walking in Memphis in high heels

7 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Wow! Awesome dress - even more awesome that you made it! The pink bag is super cute too! :)

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

Straight A Style said...

Cool dress. Love the belt too.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ali Hval said...

Augh, I can understand why you'd be less than motivated to finish that hem! Dang. I guess you could sell it?

Your dress here is wonderful, though--I adore that yellow belt.

Shybiker said...

Very cute dress. Thanks for the comment you left. I used to have a point-and-shoot camera like you but switched to a d-SLR. The best thing about them is you can use different lenses which opens new possibilities.

What Would V Wear said...

Jessica, this dress is so cute!
xoxo,
Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Rachel said...

Wow you made this dress- it is so lovely and cute! You may need to open up a shop :)
Rachel xo

Please join me for Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link up now LIVE here

Garay Treasures

Savvy Southern Chic said...

That's an adorable dress!