Thursday, August 27, 2015

Orange

I wore this to a networking lunch. I think I'm starting to enjoy these networking things. It lets me dress up a little more than normal and everyone is really friendly. This one had a great speaker about customer service.


Shirt- H&M (similar), Skirt- New York and Company (exact), Shoes- Aersoles (exact), Bracelet- Charming Charlie (exact, similar)
Linking to Throwback Thursday, Thursday Fashion Files,Confident Tuesday, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, Garay Treasures, Trend Spin

10 comments :

Jaymie Ashcraft said...

Great outfit!!!!
Jaymie
www.jaymieashcraft.com
I'd love for you to join my Fridays Fashions link up. :)

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This skirt is stunning! Love the midi length and the rich red/orange colour.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

awhite said...

Loving those pretty glitter bangles!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Straight A Style said...

Fun skirt! I love midis.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shea Sayers said...

The print of that skirt is so fun! I love it with the full skirt too--that's something on my wishlist right now too. Glad you had fun at the networking event!

Lindsey Puls said...

That skirt is seriously perfect! I need to buy it immediately! Midis are my weakness, haha. Glad to hear you had a good time at the networking event!

-Lindsey
have-clothes-will-travel.com

What Would V Wear said...

LOVE the midi skirt! I'm obsessed - SOOOO CUTE!
Have a great weekend, beautiful girl!
Much love,
Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Happiness at Mid Life said...

The print of your top is so fun!

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Sarah Dufries said...

This is such a great outfit! I really love the top and skirt!

Sarah
http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

This is the perfect outfit for a speaking event, love the print on that top!
Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have INspired Me"
Rachel xo

Garay Treasures