Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Romwe Review

I've gained a little weight so I wanted a few skirt so I'm not wearing the same things over and over. I checked out Romwe because it was soo cheap and I took a chance because I like full skirts so they just need to fit the waist. None of my friends have ordered from them but I thought I'd try it anyway. I got four skirts for $53 with shipping so I went in with the mindset that if two worked I wasn't getting a bad deal. Shipping was quicker than expected. I really liked that the site had measurements of all the clothes. That was really helpful. I measured it against a skirt that fit me.
This is the inkprint skirt. It is partially lined which I like and it wasn't as shiny as I thought it would be. I like the elastic waist in the back it keeps it comfortable.
I really like this skirt. Sadly when I tried to get it over my hips the zipper busted.It was a very short zip.  I may try to fix it because I like the print. It does fit on my waist so if you have small hips you should be good.
I'm sort of on the fence about this balloon print skirt.  I love the print!  It's so whimsical but I'm not sure if the fullness is overwhelming on me. It also seems strangely constructed. The buttonhole wasn't open all the way but that's an easy fix and one of the pockets isn't open.
                   
I really like the texture on the red jacquard skirt. It had a few threads loose but I can just trim them. This is a good everyday skirt and it thicker than I expected.
Have you tried Romwe?

4 comments :

Kimberly Bonham said...

So cute on you!

What Would V Wear said...

Love Romwe and those midi skirts are just too cute on you!
Much love,
Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

E said...

Romwe has a great affordable selection. I have a few things from them!

District of Chic

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Oh so pretty skirts
I love all of them

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic