Saturday, August 1, 2015

Crab Clothing and Jewelry

I'm from Maryland which is home of crabs. I haven't gotten to have steamed crabs at all this summer so I thought we'd check out crab clothes and accessories.
These Forever 21 crab socks are really fun. They come in three colors. I like the pink.
These Charlotte Olympia shoes are based on the zodiac. It's an elegant way to wear crabs.
I love this necklace. I love how it uses crabs and coral. This necklace has really fun colors.
This Wildfox swimsuit is really basic so the print stands out!
I love this Betsey Johnson crab wristlet. It is just too cute.

2 comments :

Shybiker said...

So cute! Love the wristlet. I spent a few years in Baltimore so know the region's affection for crabs. In fact, I recently had an urge for Old Bay seasoning and wonder where I can find it.

The Bandwagon Chic said...

This is so cute.
Reminds me of Mr Crab from Spongebob :)
Love the swimwear

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic