Saturday, July 11, 2015

Workout Under $30

I need to start doing cardio again. Today I'm going to highlight fun workout clothes that are under $30. I have no fun workout wear except for my dance wear and I don't want to wear that on the treadmill.Fun workout gear makes cardio a little more fun.
I love the print on these capris. Pink and orange is one of my favorite color combos. It's on sale for $24.99 and it's available in plus for $27.99.
Speaking of dance shorts. I normally wear these from Wet Seal. They come in a ton of colors and it's 4 for $20. I wear these Forever 21 shorts $3.90.
I like the mesh back tank. It would look great with a contrasting or strappy sports bra underneath. It's $14 or $15 depending on the color.  Also available in plus for $18 or $10 depending on the color.
I love the mesh inserts on these leggings they make basic black a little more exciting. $17.90
I love the subtle cutouts on these shorts. They are probably more dance shorts than gym shorts  but they have nice details. $10.32
I also have a few more picks and everything is under $30 a lot is under $25.

3 comments :

Lindsey Puls said...

Oh I love those bright capris! I will have to give JCPenney a try. I've always bought my workout gear from Target because it's quite inexpensive, too. But a lot of their capris all look very similar. Thanks for sharing!

-Lindsey
www.have-clothes-will-travel.com

What Would V Wear said...

Loving the work-out gear and the prices are even better!
Sending you much love & I hope this day is as beautiful as you are,
stunning lady!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

Groomy said...

Wow! Truly fabulous work out gear. Really liked all these outfits. Planning to buy workout tights for my aerobic classes. Came to know that one online store that is offering a great discount. Will purchase from there soon.