Thursday, July 16, 2015

Stripes

I wore this outfit to work and karaoke after. At work I did my hair in braids and wore my usual Aerosoles flats. For karaoke I switched to sandals and let my hair down.
This is kind of an odd angle. These sandals are my go-to summer sandal they are really comfy but they add a nice bit of height.
st

Shirt- Loft (similar), Skirt- Express (similar steal, similar splurge), Shoes- Aersoles (exact), Bracelet- Target (similar),Purse- Kate Spade (similar steal, similar splurge)

10 comments :

Straight A Style said...

I always love wedges for the comfort. Cute striped skirt!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

awhite said...

Love a bold stripe for summer! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Lindsey Puls said...

I adore that skirt! So pretty! Stripes are always a go-to. :)

-Lindsey
www.have-clothes-will-travel.com

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Such a cute skirt! I love how you went from day to night. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Aleczandra Sallows said...

Oh man, the green top with the black and white striped skirt is an awesome combo!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

What Would V Wear said...

Loving the stripes, Jess! So cute!!
Sending you much love & I hope this day is as beautiful as you are!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

Shea Sayers said...

What a cute striped skirt, I love it with the yellow wedges! Great way to change it up for a fun night out!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your green top is so cute, I love it with the skirt
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Shybiker said...

What a pretty outfit. I love the skirt -- and I own those exact wedge sandals! So fun to see them on you.

Kristian said...

Love the combo of the stripes with the deep emerald. So pretty and striking!