Thursday, July 23, 2015

Leopard and stripes

I wore this to work. I wore my mom's dress because a lot of my stuff hasn't been fitting well. This maxi dress isn't too long which is pretty exciting. Am I getting taller? I paired it with a light button up because I alwasy get a little chilly with the air conditioner. I always leave a sweater at work for when I get cold.



Dress- Mom's (similar), Shirt- J. Crew (similar), Necklace- Forever 21 (similar), Bracelet-gift (similar)
Linking to Summer Style, Walking in Memphis in High Heels

3 comments :

awhite said...

Loving the maxi! Stripes are forever in season. :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Straight A Style said...

Your maxi is so flattering. I love your print mixing.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love the mix of leopard and stripes! So chic!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com