Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Leaves

I went to the library and picked up a few books. I got The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Going Clear and the Most Dangerous Animal of All. I'm still on the wait list for Game of Thrones and the Knockoff. Then my grandma and I got lunch and went grocery shopping. I made myself for chicken jalfrezi so I'll have lunch for the week.
I got this necklace from Amazon. It's more delicate than what I usually wear but I really like it and it bumped me up to free shipping. I'd rather get a necklace than pay for shipping. It's a good necklace to have because I don't have a lot of gold jewelry.
The bracelet is my mom's. I got her a 3 month Bezel Box subscription for Mother's Day and this was piece she got in it. She really enjoyed the jewelry.
Dress- Loft (similar), Shoes- Old Navy (similar), Bracelet- Bezel Box (similar), Necklace- Amazon(similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar)
Linking to Confident Twosday, Trend , Myriad Musings, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, A lovely little wardrobe

14 comments :

Style-Delights said...

Love this dress!! LOFT has such cute stuff and their sales are amazing too! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog

Shoshana said...

Such a pretty dress. It's summer perfect with the color and light weight fabric.

www.stylegonerogue.com

the cape on the corner said...

love that bag! last year i got myself a similar one for spring/summer, so fun to carry, right?
b

Aleczandra Sallows said...

I love the print on this dress, and the shape is so classic and beautiful!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Straight A Style said...

Such a pretty dress! I love the green on you.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Boheme.Fille said...

Such a lovely dress!

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love the print of this dress and that bag is amazing! I adore the jewelry as well. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shybiker said...

What a pretty dress! And the necklace is elegant. It'll always look good.

Shea Sayers said...

I love that dress--the color and print are both so pretty! And is that The 100 Foot Journey in your hands? Did you read that one? I really liked it!

What Would V Wear said...

Jess, I love this dress on you! Green is your color!
Sending you much love, beautiful!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your dress is so pretty, I love the print
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

What a pretty leaf pattern and I love the mix of the bright pink and green!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Zarrah Gil said...

Oh so pretty dress.
Love it

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

Whitney said...

What a pretty dress! I love pretty prints like this. Thanks for linking-up for Create28!