Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dotty

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I really wanted steamed crabs but they are really expensive so I made a shrimp boil for my boyfriend and his sister. It was so easy, it had corn, potatoes, shrimp, king crab and plenty of old bay. I wore this to work.
I really like this dress because it's polka dots and I think it is one of the best lengths for me. Since I have short legs I like to have things come above the knee. The only problem it the straps are a smidge too long. They don't fall down so I don't think I'll fix it unless it really bothers me.


Dress- Loft (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar), Necklace- Ralph Lauren (similar), Ring- vintage (similar vintage, similar new), Sweater- Loft (similar)
Linking to Confident Twosday, Trend Spin , Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, Pleated Poppy

9 comments :

What Would V Wear said...

Hi love! You look absolutely beautiful today, as always! You always put such nice outfits together!
Sending you much love & I hope your Tuesday is as marvelous like you!!!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Kathrine Eldridge said...

This is such a classic and chic dress! So pretty!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Ginny ClothedwithGrace said...

What a cute dress, you look great!

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

Ah ha! You know I was pondering the length of my dress. I have short legs too! This length really is very flattering on you!

PS You had me at polka dots!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your dress is so cute, I love the polka dots
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Straight A Style said...

Love the polka dots!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a cute dress! I love the pink bag you added, too.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

awhite said...

Super cute in polka dots! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Jessica Jannenga said...

Such a fun look with the polka dots and accented by bright colors! Pretty

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com