Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blue Striped Dress

I've been wearing this dress a ton this summer.Usually with a glittery belt, flats and a sweater in my bag incase I get cold.I mixed it up a bit and paired it with sandals becuase it was soo hot and humid.
I wore this to get my free birthday bbq.


Dress- Old Navy(exact in xxl and xl, similar), Shoes- Payless (exact,similar), Belt- JcPenney (similar), Necklace- Loft (similar), Bracelet- H&M (similar), Lips- Maybelline Vivid Rose
Linking to Confident Twosday, Trend Spin, Elegantly Dressed and Stylish

9 comments :

Gingi Freeman said...

Cute outfit!! I love it! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

What Would V Wear said...

Jessica, this dress is too cute! Loving the stripes!
Sending you much love & I hope this day is as beautiful as you are!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love this casual dress on you! The belt is nice touch too. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What a cute dress, I really like the pop of yellow in your belt too.

Aleczandra Sallows said...

The yellow belt that you added is such a perfect detail!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shea Sayers said...

That's such a cute striped dress, I love it with those wedges!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your dress is so cute, I love it with the yellow belt
xo

www.laurajaneatelier.com

Midwest Muse said...

These shoes are so cute!

Jessica Jannenga said...

Love the striped dress with the yellow belt. I am on the hunt for a striped dress myself. Lovely!

Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com