Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ruffles

I wore this to work. I tried out the new shoes I got for work. I got Aerosoles So Soft. They look like the gold shoes that I always wore around when I knew I'd be walking a lot. I kinda wore them out. The shoes aren't the most stylis but it looks a little nicer than wearing my sneakers around. They don't feel as comfy as my old ones but they aren't broken in yet.

I couldn't resist matching my lips to my shirt. I used Revlon Just Bitten Balmstain in Smitten. I normally use lovesick I just love that color. It goes on kinda sheer but it has great staying power and it's mosturizing.
Shirt- New York and Company (similar), Skirt- Old Navy (similar), Bracelet- Vintage (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar), Shoes- Aersosoles (exact)

7 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Such a cute skirt!

xoxox,
CC

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Great skirt! I adore your arm candy too. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Loving the pink and stripes combo!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Straight A Style said...

Great combo. I have that lip stain. Isn't it the best?!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your top is so cute, I love the ruffles
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

What Would V Wear said...

Happy Friday, love! You look stunning, as always!
Happy Weekend!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

Tina Phan said...

I'm such a fan of ruffles and stripes!

Tina
www.justatinabit.com