Saturday, June 27, 2015

Polka Dots

I think polka dots are one of the happiest prints. They look retro and classic in black and white.
This skirt is adorable. It's the perfect length and I love the polka dot overlay.
These Lc Lauren Conrad shorts are very Minnie Mouse. Even though they are inspired by a cartoon mouse they can be worn by adults. They have a very subtle matching bow.
These shoes are very bold. They will add a touch of fun to normal office wear or jeans.
I really like the neckline on this top. The whole shirt is really joyful. It would look adorable paired with a high wasited circle skirt.
I like this Betsey Johnson bag. The dots on the bow are actually studs. I love the double dots look.

4 comments :

What Would V Wear said...

You inspire me every time! Polka dots are always fun indeed!
Sending you much love & I hope your Monday is as marvelous like you!!!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Midwest Muse said...

I agree, polka dots are the best. Love that first skirt!

awhite said...

Classic print- and so fun to wear in the summer!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Lindsey Puls said...

I love every single one of them! Polka dots are the best. I really like that Betsey Johnson purse, too.

-Lindsey
www.have-clothes-will-travel.com