Saturday, June 20, 2015

High Waisted Shorts

High waisted shorts are great for summer. They look flirty with crop tops and you can find really fun prints.
These Forever 21 sequin shorts are perfect for summer concerts and festivals. The scallop pattern of the sequins makes it more fun.
These Lavish Alice shorts have an nice wrap around detail and a fantastic print. It looks adorable with the matching crop top.
These Asos shorts have a trendy chevron pattern. They are perfect for the boardwalk. They remind me of board shorts and would look awesome paired with a neon top.
These Modcloth shorts have an adorable print. I'd keep it simple with a solid top and a bold bracelet.
White shorts are a classic. These Micheal Micheal Kors shorts are on sale. They would look great in a casual setting with a denim jacket or dressed up with metallic sandals and a printed blouse.

2 comments :

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I love that second look!

Jessica said...

How fun are those Modcloth shorts?! I'm really into the matching top and short/skirt combination. I just can't find the right set for my body type though!

http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/