Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Elephants

I made this dress last year. It's Simplicity 2444 I think it fits well and I love the skirt. I accessorized with a pearl necklace and an elephant ring. I guess elephant dress and elephant ring is a bit much but I could have added my elephant brooch and elephant necklace. So two elephant pieces seems kinda tame.




Dress- Made by me (elephant dress), Belt- Jc Penney (similar), Necklace- (similar), Ring- Charming Charlie (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar)
Linking to Confident Twosday, Style Elixir, Elegantly dressed and stylish

14 comments :

awhite said...

Loving that pink bag! :) Happy Tuesday!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Great job on this dress! What a fun but elegant piece!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

What a cute dress, way to go!

E said...

Fun sunnies!

District of Chic

What Would V Wear said...

Hello, my gorgeous friend! You look so lovely – I’m totally smitten by your look today!
Sending you much love & hope all is well!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Lindsey Puls said...

Love that elephant dress - and your ring is too cute! Great look!

-Lindsey
Have Clothes, Will Travel

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your dress is so cute, I love the print
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Midwest Muse said...

This dress is perfect, darlin'!

Straight A Style said...

So impressed that you made that! Looks great!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shannon Jenkins said...

You look so cute! Love that dress and the pattern!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles


Jess said...

Wow, I can't believe that you made this, looks great!

Mimi & Chichi

Stripes n Vibes said...

You are so talented, wish I could make same dress myself!
Love this dress and how you've styled it!

Tanya
www.StripesNVibes.com
BlogLovin

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That dress is so cute! Love the print :)

Jessica Jannenga said...

Adorable dress! I cant sew at all! The shape is perfect as well!

thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com