Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Double Leopard

It's supposed to be a dreary rainy day so nothing too exciting. I normally wear skinny pants so these are a little out of my comfort zone. I got them from the thrift store so I  had to hem them. I'm not sure about this wider shape on me. I think if they wear already petite than I'd be able to have the full effect of the flare.
I like this jacket because it looks structured but feels like a sweatshirt.

I did try to brighten the day with fun leopard socks and bright lipstick.
Jacket- Loft (similar), Shirt- Loft (similar), Pants- Thrift (similar), Shoes- Aerosoles (exact), Socks- J.Crew (similar), Necklace- (similar)

2 comments :

What Would V Wear said...

Hello, my gorgeous friend! You look so lovely – I’m totally smitten by your look today!
Sending you much love & hope all is well!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Midwest Muse said...

This is definitely a different look for you, but I like it! What a great find in that jacket.