Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Blank Slate

I wore this yesterday. My mom and I went to visit one of our suppliers and they are near an outlet center so we did a little shopping. My mom got me a pair of shorts and a dress. Then I saw Jurassic World with some friends. They like Jurassic Park and I like Chris Pratt.
I thought a scarf would look nice but I realized it wouldn't be fun to take off every time I tried something on so I went with a brooch. This is a Weiss brooch it was my first vintage jewelry purchase.

Dress- Loft (similar), Belt- New York and Company (similar), Brooch- vintage (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Bag- Kate Spade (similar)

2 comments :

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your dress is so cute, I love it with the brooch
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

What Would V Wear said...

Seriously, SO cute! Love it from head to toe, darling!
Sending you much love & Happy Wednesday!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net