Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tropical Pants

I wore this to take my grandma to lunch and then out with some friends. I like the printed wide leg pants trend. I like these because they aren't so wide legged that they overwhelm me. They have elastic in the back which I didn't think I'd like before I tried them on but I feel like they make the pants fit better.

I had it paired with my turquoise bracelet but one of the stones fell out in the afternoon so before I went out with my friends I swapped out a bracelet. I fixed the bracelet with some glue.

Shirt- Target (similar), Pants- Jc Penney (exact), Bracelet- Target (similar), Shoes- Aerosoles (exact), Purse- Gift (similar), Necklace- Loft (similar)

13 comments :

E said...

Love the beachy vibe here! And I've heard good things about the wubbanub (a bunch of my friend's babies can't live without them)! Thanks for the recommendation!

District of Chic

Kathrine Eldridge said...

Love these wide leg pants! Perfect for summer. :)

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Couture Carrie said...

Such fun pants!!

xoxox,
CC

Jess said...

A very fun beach vibe look today!

http://mimiandchichi.com/

tailoredandtrue said...

Cool look! The pants look awesome on you!

www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

Aleczandra Sallows said...

These pants are so cool! I love the print on them.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Elizabeth Lee said...

the tropical pants are super cute and you paired it perfectly with fun accessories!
love, liz
www.stylewich.com

Straight A Style said...

Tropical prints are so in right now. These are so fun.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

These pants are so cute, such a fun trend this year!

Shannon Jenkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Jenkins said...

So cute! Loving the tropical pants!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles


Claire said...

Amazing pants!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

Stripes n Vibes said...

Awesome pants style honey!
Love this print so much. You look absolutely wonderful!

Tanya
www.stripesnvibes.com
BlogLovin