Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stripes

I've been wearing a version of this outfit a lot lately. This dress is just so easy to wear around. My mom got it for me. She saw it in an outfit challenge she's in on Facebook and thought it would look cute on me. Now she wants to share it.
I wore this to go to the mall and look for some shorts. My shorts from last summer don't fit so I wanted at least one pair. I didn't find any that I really loved but I did get a nice skirt and pallazo pants.

Dress- Old Navy (exact), Jacket- Made by Me (similar), Necklace- Aquarium (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman ( similar), Belt- New York and Company (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar)

12 comments :

awhite said...

Cute striped dress, lady!
Happy Thursday!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Couture Carrie said...

So chic, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Jenessa Sheffield said...

Lovely look babe! I love a casual go to dress and I especially love this one because of the stripes. You look great!
XO JNESS
http://jenessasheffield.com/

Aleczandra Sallows said...

This dress is adorable! And it fits you to perfection.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

tailoredandtrue said...

This is such a pretty look! I love the striped dress!

www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

Elizabeth Lee said...

the striped dress looks lovely on you and the bold accessories are fab!
love, liz
www.stylewich.com

What Would V Wear said...

Happy Friday, lovely! You're so gorgeous! Love this look from head to toe!
Happy Weekend! Sending you much love!!!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

Straight A Style said...

Love the stripes!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shannon Jenkins said...

Too pretty! Loving the stripes!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles


Claire said...

Great dress, such a staple!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Falasha C said...

Really cute sun dress, always so appropriate!

xx Falasha

Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

This dress looks great on you!