Saturday, May 30, 2015

Shoe Saturday Pink

Pink is my favorite color. It's perfect for accesories.
I like the cut-out detail on these pink flats. It makes them stand out.
I love the mix of textures on this Kate Spade shoe. The glitter heel looks so nice against the smooth satin.
I really like this chunky sandal from Lulu's. The contrast of a wide strap and a thin strap is really fun.
This is a party shoe. The wedge gives it an extra dose of glitter.
These Sophia Webster shoes aren't all pink but a giant pink butterfly wing on the back of a shoe is just so charming.

2 comments :

Jeans and a Teacup said...

The last pair of heels are amazing! The butterfly detail is crazy! I also love the first pair of pink flats. Super cute.
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Amber Shannon said...

All lovely picks! I adore the pair of flats in the first photo!


Amber
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Ivory Crotchet Shorts