Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pin-up

Opening weekend went pretty well. A lot of friends and family came. I'm hoping some of the people in the neighboorhood I'm in notice us soon. I took these before I went into the store. I've been wearing flats but changing into sneakers. I kind of look like a big dork when I come around the corner but my feet are happy.
I added a shop page. It currently has elephants and some of my favorite lipsticks.
Dress- Made by Me (similar style), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Necklace- Jc Penney (similar)

5 comments :

Aleczandra Sallows said...

What a lovely dress! The pattern is so bright and fun, and I really like the flats.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Shannon Jenkins said...

You look adorable! Loving that dress and the print!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

awhite said...

Great dress, lady- what a cool print!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

What Would V Wear said...

Yay, I'm back from NOLA and I finally get to catch up again!! You look lovely, as you always do! Such a stunner!
Sending you much love!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Amber Shannon said...

I can't believe you made the dress! Sharing this with a friend... she loves vintage pinup!! You look adorable!!


Amber
All the Cute
Recent Post: Feather Earrings & Neon Coral