Saturday, May 16, 2015

I scream You scream

This weekend is the opening weekend of my family's ice cream and chocolate shop. i thought it would be fun to look at some ice cream clothing.
These ice cream print pajamas look so cozy.
This ice cream bag is adorable. It would look great at the beach.
When I was in New Orleans a few years ago I saw a pair of glitter t-straps by Irregular Choice and they had a little ice cream sundae on the front. These are better. I love the ice cream cone heel and the white looks like dripping ice cream.
I love the deep v on the bra. The underwear is a cheeky boyshort. I love the lace details.
These socks are really fun. I like how the cherry extends above the sock.

5 comments :

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Those ice cream shoes are so fun! i've never seen a pair like that before!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Stripes n Vibes said...

Great selection, love the socks and shoes)

Tanya
www.stripesnvibes.com
BlogLovin

What Would V Wear said...

Hello from New Orleans! Those socks are so cute! Sending you much love!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.net

Amber Shannon said...

Congratulations!! I hope all goes well with the opening!! Those ice cream heels are so cute! Wearing them for opening day? ;o)


Amber
All the Cute
Recent Post: Floral Shorts

Imogen said...

That's such exciting news. Ice cream inspired fashion is so much fun and so adorable.