Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Glitz

I wore this to go see dancing last week. I wanted to wait to see our proffesional photos from the event. It was my first year going to it. I couldn't go last year because I was too young for the bar. All of the girls got really dressed up.
I changed my shoes before I went out. In my pictures I'm wearing my red flats but I changed to my striped ones because it looked like the weather was getting rough and I'm never thrilled about wearing nice shoes in bars.

Here's me and my friend.
Dress- H&M (similar), Shoes- Target (similar), Bag- gift (similar), Earrings (similar), Necklace- Thrift (similar)
Linking to Elegantly Dressed and Stylish and Confident Twosday

12 comments :

Amber Shannon said...

Such a fabulous outfit!! Beautiful dress!!!


Amber
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Oh My Stripes, a Giveaway!
Recent Post: Casual Inspiration No. III: Grey Ribbed Midi Dress

tailoredandtrue said...

This dress is so cool! I love the look you look great!

www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

Elizabeth Lee said...

beautiful look for a party! that dress is so fabulous on you!
love, liz
www.stylewich.com

Jessica Jannenga said...

Such a fun event. You look lovely, I love a pretty shift dress.

Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
Jess xx

http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Couture Carrie said...

You look amazing, darling!
Love the dress!

xoxox,
CC

Ginny ClothedwithGrace said...

It looks like you girls had fun :)

Straight A Style said...

What a pretty dress! I love that it is one color but has such unique detailing.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Shannon Jenkins said...

You look gorgeous! Love that dress! The texture is fabulous!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Claire said...

Looking lovely ladies!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Penniless Socialite said...

Love the dress!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Laura Mitbrodt said...

You look so cute, I love your dress
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Stripes n Vibes said...

You look absolutely fabulous - wonderful outfit!

Tanya
www.stripesnvibes.com
BlogLovin