Saturday, May 9, 2015

Flamingos

Since tomorrow is Mother's day I thought I'd show some clothes and shoes with one of my mom's favorite things: Flamingos!
This flamingo scarf from Jc Penney can be worn with so many colors.
I know I've shown these Kate Spade wedges before but they are just so cute.
My mom loves Lily Pulitzer so this dress that combines Lily and flamingos would be a hit.
I got this tee for my mom. She loves stripes and it has some rhinestones on it for fun.
These flamingo shoes are really her style.

3 comments :

Amber Shannon said...

Such a fun print for spring/summer!! Who would have thought, huh? Flamingos! :)


Amber
All the Cute
Today’s Post: Cropped Top & High-Waisted Denim Shorts (Earrings giveaway post, too!)

Stripes n Vibes said...

Love this flamingo print that is so popular now - so good for summer time!

www.stripesnvibes.com
BlogLovin

What Would V Wear said...

Happy Monday, lovely!Great picks! Seriously love stopping by your blog!
Sending you much love!!!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net