Thursday, April 30, 2015

Floral

I wore this running around to get some permits. We are getting very close to opening and I'm excited and really nervous. I think this outfit would have looked better with some khaki pants but I realized I didn't have any. I guess wearing them 5 days a week for 3 years in middle school kind of made me skip over them for a long long time.
My mom got me this shirt at Old Navy. She had some of the super cash when she was getting clothes for her so she got me this top in pink and green and a little summer dress. I've worn the dress a ton. I like the top it just wrinkles very  quickly.

Shirt- Old Navy (exact), Jacket- Thrift (similar), Purse- Kate Spade (similar), Pants- Loft (similar), Shoes- Sam Edelman (similar), Bracelet (similar), Necklace - Ralph Lauren (similar)
Linked to Red Closet Diary

10 comments :

awhite said...

Great blazer, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Shannon Jenkins said...

Such a fun spring blazer! Love the florals!

<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles

Elizabeth Lee said...

beautiful look for spring! i love the bold florals. <3
love, liz
www.stylewich.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous look!
Love the bag!

xoxox,
CC

Ginny Clothed with Grace said...

This jacket is so fun!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your floral blazer is so cute, I love it with the pink and green
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Imogen said...

The colour scheme and pattern is totally my style.

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love that blazer! I am all about floral for this spring. Happy Friday!

Agen Poker Terbaik said...

Terima kasih Atas Informasinya

Bioskop Online said...

The colour scheme and pattern is totally my style.
Thanks www.nonton33.com